Money won in all-in hands

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Money won in all-in hands

Postby xeca80 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:52 pm

Hi everyone,

We all know that the stat "My C All-in Equity Adjusted" does not tell us the real results. It tells us about the equity when going all-in. I would like to know if there is any stat that show how much money we have actually won in those hands, so that we can appreciate how lucky we are being. ¿does it exist? I have been looking for it but i have not found any.

Thanks a lot.
xeca80

Re: Money won in all-in hands

Postby kraada » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:48 am

This is the PT3 section, and it sounds like you're referring to PT4.

In PT4 you can filter for all-in hands via the More Filters area, by filtering for either went all-in or raised all-in.
kraada

Postby xeca80 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:31 pm

Yes, I am referring to PT4, I am sorry.

Well, I have never used filters... When I click on "Actions and opportunities", I see 4 areas (preflop, flop, turn and river). I don't know how to get all hands I went all-in, regardless of I called or raised all-in and regardless of we are in preflop/flop.. etc.
xeca80

Postby kraada » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:17 pm

There isn't a single street-independent version of that filter. You'd need to add and OR the filters together for the various streets at this point in time.
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]