custom stats coding only for current session

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

custom stats coding only for current session

Postby daniguru » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:11 am

hi kraada sorry for asking that much

is it possible (i did not find it in the colums library) to code for the current session only?

i know i could code like cnt_sessions which will count the sessions already played or would this also be true for the current session i am playing right now? would it then already be the first session? hmm no lets say the next session i am against this player again, then the sessions become =2. so this is not a solution :? hmm

i am asking because i would like to have the session stat directly on my HUD without having to move the mouse cursor over it.

WHY SESSION STATS?

lets say a player 3bets and pushes preflop whith bad hands. now this could happen because the player was on tilt. so cool would be a code to tell on several sessions he did act like that. i tried cnt_sessions>2 to tell that there were several sessions the player played so far, but problem is the pushing with bad hands could have happend only in one of the several sessions. therefore a code to tell that in more than one session he pushes with bad hands preflop would be cool. is there something like that possible? if not i only see the solution in taking current session stats.

sorry for my bad english.

daniel
daniguru

Re: custom stats coding only for current session

Postby kraada » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:32 am

It's not possible to create stats that only use data from the current session. However, in PT4 you can easily switch to "Session Stats" mode for all stats you have - in PT3 you can see the "this session" values from the tooltip you get by hovering your mouse over the stat.
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]