tournament custom stat for reports

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

tournament custom stat for reports

Postby jsimon101 » Thu May 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Hello -

I am getting accustomed to using the filters and I was wondering if I could grab or make a custom stat of "M" into the filter stats? I would like to see how I handle a particular situation how deep I am ... anyway - was wondering if this could be achieved thanks.
jsimon101

Re: tournament custom stat for reports

Postby jsimon101 » Thu May 02, 2013 11:23 pm

one other question -

If i want to make a report of just how I play in the blinds - or just in the big blind - how could I make that report to see ONLY those hands - instead of those hands as well as the gazillion other hands in the other positions? thanks
jsimon101

Postby jsimon101 » Thu May 02, 2013 11:33 pm

also - I will be looking at the Custom Reports guide and Tutorial - Custom Reports and Statistics here in a sec - I will let you know if this helps ....
jsimon101

Postby jsimon101 » Thu May 02, 2013 11:58 pm

jsimon101 wrote:one other question -

If i want to make a report of just how I play in the blinds - or just in the big blind - how could I make that report to see ONLY those hands - instead of those hands as well as the gazillion other hands in the other positions? thanks

ok duh figured this out - via the filters lol - but would still like to know about the M stat - thanks...
jsimon101

Postby kraada » Fri May 03, 2013 8:18 am

This can be done using a filter expression - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before / (tourney_holdem_blinds.amt_sb + tourney_holdem_blinds.amt_bb + tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players * tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.amt_ante) should be your M I believe. Of course, in PT4 this filter is built right into our filter system.
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]