Column Name/Field ID Parameters

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Column Name/Field ID Parameters

Postby SakisLam » Sat May 18, 2013 2:29 pm

How can I find the parameters for each Field ? e.g id_x_hand_strength we know that 1 is Royal Flush, 23 Four of a Kind( Twos ) and so on. How can I see the Tables for each field and their respective values?

Thanks!
SakisLam

Re: Column Name/Field ID Parameters

Postby kraada » Sun May 19, 2013 9:29 am

You can find the values for id_x_hand_strength in this post.
kraada

Postby SakisLam » Mon May 20, 2013 12:35 pm

i dont need id_x_hand_strength, that was an example. Im trying to find a way to find the values for whatever variable/statistic i want. How can I do this?
SakisLam

Postby kraada » Mon May 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Our PT3 database schema is available here. The PT4 schema is not yet published but will be (and in most cases the values work the same as the PT3 schema, there's just some more stuff in PT4).
kraada

Postby SakisLam » Mon May 20, 2013 2:01 pm

But this schema doesnt tell you everything. E.g : id_f_hand_strength small integer Hand strength identifier on the flop.

Here it says hand strength identifier on the flop, but i dont know how this is calculated,what integer correlates to what hand strenght.

Where do I find that?

(again, I am not interested only in id_f_hand_strength, but for every paramater. I am trying to find a way to see for every field/parameter the corresponding values)
SakisLam

Postby kraada » Mon May 20, 2013 4:20 pm

If you tell me what else you're looking for, I'll point you in the right direction as best I can.
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]