players saw flop

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

players saw flop

Postby daniguru » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:48 pm

hi is it possible to create a stat that shows me the average players that saw the flop ? what would be the formula for this?

goal is to see on what tables i am playing most profitable

many thanks for your help :x

dani
daniguru

Re: players saw flop

Postby kraada » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:54 am

No custom stat is needed. Just create a new report in the My Reports page and add the Players Per Flop stat and it will group your hands accordingly. You'll probably also want to add a filter that you saw the flop - then you can add any stats you want (e.g. My C Won, BB/100, etc).
kraada

Postby daniguru » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:05 am

hi kraada thanks a lot. my goeal is to see on which kind of tables i was playing most profitable. so i wanted to go to the sessions tab and add there the filter players to flop% to see on what kind of tables i was playing most profitable (players to flop) problem is this stat (i did download it from the pokertrackerwebside) is showing always value 0

sum(holdem_table_session_summary.cnt_ttl_players_flop) \
sum(holdem_table_session_summary.cnt_ttl_players)

should be the formula right? cnt_ttl_players_flop get value 0 maybe this one does not work
any idea?
daniguru

Postby kraada » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:22 am

I don't see any reported issues with that database column in our internal list but I agree that should work. Please create a support ticket for this issue and we'll look into it.
kraada

Postby daniguru » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:12 pm

ok thanks a lot kraada :P
daniguru

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]