Position Stats in PT4

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Position Stats in PT4

Postby spand42 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:10 pm

I'd like to have positional stats display on the HUD - in particular I'd like statistics such as:

3Bet from EP
3Bet from MP
3Bet from Button vs EP raise

and the associated statistics:

Fold to 4Bet after 3Bet in EP
Fold to 4Bet after 3Bet in MP
Fold to 4Bet after 3Bet from Button

I've been using the following string that I found for position:

Code: Select all
((cash_hand_summary.cnt_players BETWEEN 4 and 6 and substring (cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int BETWEEN 3 and 5) OR (cash_hand_summary.cnt_players BETWEEN 7 and 8 and substring (cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int BETWEEN 4 and 7) OR (cash_hand_summary.cnt_players BETWEEN 9 and 10 and substring (cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int BETWEEN 5 and 7))

Can someone show me how I can set up stats like this, then I can figure out other stats myself? Or is there some other much easier way I'm missing?
spand42

Re: Position Stats in PT4

Postby kraada » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:40 am

There's a much easier way. Add the stat you want to see to your HUD, and then click on the stat and in the Item Properties area at the top right, scroll down and find "Position" and change "All Positions" to the position you want to see and that will give you the data you're looking for. Nothing custom is required :)
kraada

Re: Position Stats in PT4

Postby spand42 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:56 pm

Thanks for this!

I spent ages trying to figure this out. Still, I've learnt some basic SQL so it's not all a waste of time!
spand42

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]