Fold/Call/ Raise vs Delayed Turn CB

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Fold/Call/ Raise vs Delayed Turn CB

Postby toxiferous » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:47 pm

I downloaded the delayed CB turn custom stat and it works great. Can someone create stats that on how the preflop caller responds to the delayed CB: folding, calling and raising. I'd love to help, but I'm not at all familiar with the syntax used. Another useful stat would be how often the preflop raiser CB the flop, turn checked through, and the pfr bet the river (essentially: CB/X/B). Stats for how the preflop caller responds: fold/call/raise would be great. And lastly, is there a stat for stack to pot ratio that would probably best be used as a table stat?
toxiferous

Re: Fold/Call/ Raise vs Delayed Turn CB

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:37 am

Is this for PT3 or PT4? (You've posted in the PT3 section, but I assume it's probably for PT4)

Assuming you mean PT4; take a look at the Custom Statistics Guide and the Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics (which was written for PT3 so the layout is a little different but the same principals apply, and this goes into much more detail).

Stack to pot ratio can't be used in the Hud because the Hud doesn't know anything about the current hand. Information is imported from the hand history which is written after the hand finishes.
WhiteRider

Re: Fold/Call/ Raise vs Delayed Turn CB

Postby toxiferous » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:23 pm

Whoops, I guess I didn't notice this was the wrong forum. Thanks for the info and links. I'll check the right forum and take a look at the guide and tutorial for custom stats.
toxiferous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]