Report by position and and stacksize

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Report by position and and stacksize

Postby Nadde82 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:14 pm

Hi!

I would like to make a report that contains the following aspects:
VPIP/PFR/3BET/AGG/WTSD%/W$WSF/CBET/Fold2CBET/STEAL/Fold2STEAL
* By position
*By stack Size
And only where there's an allin situation
I would also like to filter this down to a specifik player (me) and a specifik buy-in and SnG type...

Would this be possible? If so, how do I do it? I really have no idea... Ive been trying to mess around with the report interface but Im not really getting anywhere :(.

Edit: Just to make it clear, there should be two reports, one for poss and one for stacksize.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards
Bo
Nadde82

Re: Report by position and and stacksize

Postby kraada » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:05 am

This is definitely doable as a custom report. Go to the My Reports page and create a new Player report and check to add common stats and click next. It will give you a list of potential grouping methods there -- Position and Preflop Stack Size are both listed. Pick one and click Finish. Then add the stats you want. To add the filter to all-in spots, go to the blue Filters link, click Add Simple Filter and you can find that in the Filters area. Then just add your stats and save your report!
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]