cBet vs. Raise

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

cBet vs. Raise

Postby AequitasAUT » Thu May 15, 2014 3:46 am

I'm trying to build some stats, at the moment I'm stuck with cBet vs. Raise stats on the Flop.

I want to know how often villain calls/raises/folds to them...

I created a colum "cnt_f_cbet_vs_raise_call" to figure out how often he calls, but I get an error when I use

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_face_raise AND lookup_actions_f.action == "BC", 1, 0])

My second colum counts the how often villain faces a raise after his FCbet "cnt_f_cbet_vs_raise":

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_face_raise, 1, 0])

Would be great to get some help here...
AequitasAUT

Re: cBet vs. Raise

Postby AequitasAUT » Thu May 15, 2014 4:03 am

Ok I changed some things and created:

cnt_f_cbet_call_to_raise: sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet AND lookup_actions_f.action = 'BC', 1, 0])
cnt_f_cbet_raise_to_raise: sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet AND lookup_actions_f.action = 'BR', 1, 0])

Call Raise After F CBet: (cnt_f_cbet_call_to_raise / cnt_f_cbet_face_raise) * 100

Reraise Raise After F CBet: (cnt_f_cbet_raise_to_raise / cnt_f_cbet_face_raise) * 100

But when I combine those in the HUD with the "Fold to Raise After F CBet" stat they don't sum up to 100%... Where is my mistake!?
AequitasAUT

Postby AequitasAUT » Thu May 15, 2014 5:28 am

Just saw posted in the wrong section - I need it for PT4
AequitasAUT

Postby kraada » Thu May 15, 2014 7:31 am

You want: lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'BC%' and lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'BR%' -- otherwise you're only counting times when the action ends after the call or 3bet on the flop. Most likely a few 4bets are causing things to not add up for you.
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]