How to get average field stats ?

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

How to get average field stats ?

Postby nik00 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:11 pm

Hello guys,

I'm currently playing DoN games, and I'd like to know things like :
- what is the average shove range between 4 and 5 bb deep, from BTN, of all the vilains on which I have less than 400 hands on ?
- what is the average calling range from BB between 8 and 10 bb deep, vs a shove from CO, of all the vilains on which I have more than 2000 hands on ?
- etc... I'm sure you already get it ;)

Is there a way to do that ? I guess yes...
How ?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Nik0
nik00

Re: How to get average field stats ?

Postby kraada » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:28 pm

Is this for PT3 or PT4? You posted in the PT3 section of the forums.
kraada

Postby nik00 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:31 am

It was not a mistake that I posted in PT3 section :)
nik00

Postby kraada » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:02 am

That's why I wanted to check; the interface is different :)

The easiest way is going to be creating a custom report on the Reports tab. In the blue Filters link uncheck "Filter on Active Player" and then you'll see data on all players. Add the stats you want and then you'll see averages from the field. That will include your data though so you'll want to use a filter expression like this (with your screen name subbed in) to exclude yourself:

holdem_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT hhps.id_hand from holdem_hand_player_statistics hhps, player p where hhps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Your Screen Name Here')

Note that you do need those single quotes around your name.

Also, PT3 will be reaching end of life at the end of July. After that point there will be no more PT3 support and no more PT3 updates and the discount for upgrading to PT4 as a PT3 user may end. So now might be a good time for you to consider upgrading.
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]