share custom stats / HUD

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

share custom stats / HUD

Postby slukkolo » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:34 pm

HI! Could anyone tell me pls, how can I share my custom stats with another player? (not exporting, sharing)
slukkolo

Re: share custom stats / HUD

Postby kraada » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:48 pm

That's how you do it - you export it, give the file to them, and they import it. When you export the stat it stays in your system so you don't lose it.
kraada

Postby slukkolo » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:21 pm

kraada wrote:That's how you do it - you export it, give the file to them, and they import it. When you export the stat it stays in your system so you don't lose it.

tyty, but I dont want to export the file(s). I created a pretty big HUD popup with a ton of costum stats, but I dont want to export the files so anyone can copy/send them to someone else. I know there is a way to share the stats+HUD without allowing to edit them, but didn't find the method :/ edit.: oh sry, posted to wrong topic, my question refers to pt4
slukkolo

Postby kraada » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:41 pm

If you want copy protection you need to be a Premium developer. See this guide for more about how to become a Premium developer.
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]