stars 8 player table

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

stars 8 player table

Postby rabbitlover » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Is there an update for the layout mangager for Stars 8 player tables?

I really don't expect further updates to PAHUD, but just checking.
rabbitlover

Re: stars 8 player table

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:11 am

There isn't yet, I don't think, and I'm not sure when it will be added.
PT3 supports the 8-seat tables and there is a 60 day free trial if you want to try it out.
Download page
Documentation
WhiteRider

Postby PokerBreath » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:49 pm

:evil:
Do I understand this correctly!?

Poker Ace HUD does not work for Pokerstars Ring Stud? (which are 8 man tables)

I play Pokerstars Cash Stud games ONLY.....thats why i got this damn thing cause I thought it works with something as basic as that.

TY in advance for any answers.
PokerBreath

Postby kraada » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:28 pm

That is correct; PAHUD only works with PTO and PTv2. It does not work with PTS and stud games.
kraada

Postby PokerBreath » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:58 pm

kraada wrote:That is correct; PAHUD only works with PTO and PTv2. It does not work with PTS and stud games.

TY kraada.
Idont know where i got the idea that the HUD finnally worked for pokerstars stud...thats why i came back to Pokertracker.

I've just spent about 8 or more hours reading/installing/configuring/etc/etc with Tracker Stud and AceHud.OMG!!!! thanks alot to PokerTracker team for ommitting such an obvious staple of the game. (speechless)

MY OPINION:
(PS: a majority of all U guys so hot for holdem with the new pokercraze and popularity will inevitably wind up broke and dumbfounded and find ur way to a REAL and SOLID game of Poker called 7-card Stud. HOLDEM HAS LONG SHOT BAD BEAT WRITTEN INTO ITS DNA) 25 years of poker experience talking.

K...guess I have 2 small questions, viz.:

1) PTv2 doesnt work with stud either, right, Just for Holdem and Omaha?
&
2) Does anyone have knowledge of this RustyBrooks HUD thing working for PokerStars Ring Stud?

Ps. i just read something a second ago about PokerTracker being the number 1 sofware! Yeah right...but no support for a staple like stud on THE BIGGEST SITE IN THE WORLD: POKERSTARS.
As a stud player im really miffed...ive been messing with poker softwares for weeks and havent gotten anywhere. Guess ill get back to playing my game.

TY in advance again. ;)
PokerBreath

Postby kraada » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:44 pm

I don't know what to tell you - PAHUD has never worked with Stud and the decision on that was made a long time ago, likely because the mechanics are so different from Holdem and Omaha.

There will eventually be a Stud plugin for the PT3 system (which we are hoping will come sometime in 2010) and at that point there would be a HUD for stud. But we're still several months away at a minimum from that point.

To answer your other questions:
(1) When I say PTv2, I mean the old version of PokerTracker Holdem. It just works for Holdem. There is PTO which is Omaha in the same vein as PTS (stud), all of which are based on the second generation of PokerTracker. PAHUD only works with this generation of product and only with Holdem and Omaha. PT3 currently supports Holdem, and Omaha support is now in Beta testing. As I said earlier, Stud support is coming but still a ways away.

(2) I'm afraid I don't have knowledge of that software.
kraada

Postby PokerBreath » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:05 pm

kraada wrote:I don't know what to tell you - PAHUD has never worked with Stud and the decision on that was made a long time ago, likely because the mechanics are so different from Holdem and Omaha.

First Thank-you kraada for taking time to reply..appreciate ur attention.

NOW....I remmber where i got the notion things had changed: I got some kind of an email from Tracker saying new hud something or other blah blah.. So i went to the website and was poking around... I checking under support and when your in POKERTRACKER STUD SUPPORT IT LIST POKER ACE HUD WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE THEY WORK TOGETHER...VERY misleading....yup that was it. I m sure others either have been or will be mislead alkso. k then see ya when Pokertracker catches up..

thanks agaoin k...
PokerBreath

Postby kraada » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:22 pm

Was that page on our website? If you can give me a link or a screenshot I'll make sure I get it fixed.
kraada

Postby PokerBreath » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:21 am

sure...
start off at stud main page:

http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PTS/

and if u click support tab

ull see 2 giant graphics of pokertracker and acehud together......

Im looking at this ...thinking im still in trackerstud...

but as im aware now....it just says pokertracker....not pokertracker stud...

im so phukin over this ..ive spent a hundreds of hours in the last few weeks on lack of stud software....not yelkling at u ...sir/madame...ur awesome
PokerBreath

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:22 am

That "Support" tab is a different section of the website - it doesn't refer just to PT2:Stud. Sorry about the confusion, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't say anywhere on our site that PTS supports the HUD.
WhiteRider

Return to General