Autorate in PT3

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Autorate in PT3

Postby cmling » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:38 pm

I want PT3 to use only two adjacent levels when autorating players (I have three). When I start it, only the middle one is checked. I then check the other one I want to use, then apply the default rules, then "Rate Players". At the end, all players (I think) are rated, but the green progress bar remains stuck at what I would estimate to be 95 %.
What I would like is for PT3 to remember the two levels I want to use and the default rules, too, and spare me rating players anew every time I start.
(I am playing without the HUD now for this reason.)
Thanks a lot for any suggestions!
Charley
cmling

Re: Autorate in PT3

Postby kraada » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Charley,

If you check the "Auto Rate During Import" option you won't need to re-auto-rate every player multiple times, and this might be something that's more convenient for you. We are aware that PT3 does not remember the limits you had selected in the auto rate function, but it's something we are planning on adding.

The progress bar not finishing sounds like a potential bug though, could you please report that problem so that we can investigate further?
kraada

Postby cmling » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Thanks for your quick reply!
As to the progress bar not finishing, I thought I just reported that problem now? I am not sure what more information I can give.
cmling

Postby vicnice » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:51 pm

cmling wrote:Thanks for your quick reply!
As to the progress bar not finishing, I thought I just reported that problem now? I am not sure what more information I can give.

If you click the link in kraada's post it will show you how you can submit your log files to the developers. It will help them see what is going wrong.
vicnice

Return to General