Hud Config

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Hud Config

Postby bmacclure11 » Sat May 15, 2010 2:13 pm

Hi, I am playing on absolute and im trying to save my layout to where i am sitting. I will move the stats (on the table) to reside next to that particular player, and save the layout. Then once I open a new table, I sit on my favorite seat and the layout is once again all over the place. I press reset, thinking it will change into the layout I desire (stats next to everyones name), but it just resets back to having all the stats next to the wrong players.

This issue also happens with the whole cards showing up after the hand. They will pop up when a hand is completed, but they pop up in all the wrong spots.

Im sure its something simple, and Im just a putz for not being able to figure it out.

Thanks.
bmacclure11

Re: Hud Config

Postby kraada » Sat May 15, 2010 3:19 pm

kraada

Postby bmacclure11 » Sat May 15, 2010 3:42 pm

ty Kraada, one last question.

I just imported your custom pt3 layouts for hud stats on the table. I followed the read me file and pressed apply, then ok. The new hud layout did not appear. When I went back into the Hud config the default settings "cash-default" appears again. Im sure im missing something.
bmacclure11

Postby kraada » Sat May 15, 2010 4:03 pm

You need to select the profile on the table while you're playing - PT Icon --> Change Profile and then choose my profile that you've imported. (Also you need to import cash and tournament separately if you didn't.)
kraada

Postby bmacclure11 » Sat May 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Ok I did that while playing. I changed the profile on the pt icon to cash-kraada (the name i used as the imported file) and it still did not import the new style onto my screen. Any time after I apply the cash-kraada profile on the "configure hud profiles" and press "ok" (as told in the read me file), I go back to it and notice it defaults back into "cash default". Maybe that is what is hindering its progress?
bmacclure11

Postby bmacclure11 » Sat May 15, 2010 4:35 pm

uh oh, wait a tick. something imported onto my screen. it says "unknown token encountered, # limp/ fold. No idea...
bmacclure11

Postby kraada » Sat May 15, 2010 5:54 pm

You need to import the .pt3stat files in the zip that are included via the Configure --> Configure Stats window (go to the Stats tab, click Import). Then update your cache and it should work properly.
kraada

Return to General