Registration Code

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Registration Code

Postby jshnaidz » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Hi I had pokertracker before but I uninstalled it and i don't know my registration code anymore. Is there any way I could retrieve it?
jshnaidz

Re: Registration Code

Postby vicnice » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:56 pm

jshnaidz wrote:Hi I had pokertracker before but I uninstalled it and i don't know my registration code anymore. Is there any way I could retrieve it?

You should be able to see your reg codes here https://www.pokertracker.com/myaccount/mycodes.php
vicnice

Postby vicnice » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:58 pm

vicnice wrote:
jshnaidz wrote:Hi I had pokertracker before but I uninstalled it and i don't know my registration code anymore. Is there any way I could retrieve it?

You should be able to see your reg codes here https://www.pokertracker.com/myaccount/mycodes.php

Oops nevermind. That link appears to only apply for Pokertracker 3.

I just noticed you posted this in the PAH forum and it says on that page that
Note: Older PokerTracker and PokerAce Hud registration codes are not listed on this page
vicnice

Postby jshnaidz » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:14 pm

woops wrong forum. Ill post this in pokertracker 3, feel free to delete this post, sorry.
jshnaidz

Postby vicnice » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:59 pm

jshnaidz wrote:

woops wrong forum. Ill post this in pokertracker 3, feel free to delete this post, sorry.

In that case you can check the link I posted. Is it not listed there?
vicnice

Return to General