two problems

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

two problems

Postby masacer » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Hello there,

I'm using Pokertracker now for about three weeks. I use the program only for Pokerstars, Texas Holdem. I want to start low so therefore I have only taken the low stack version. However, I have two problems with Poker Tracker and I hope you can help me.

My first problem is that if I stand on the tab “Tabletracker”, and then search for the tables, I do see the tables with information about the players popping up but cant open the tables with Pokertracker. It gives the message “Unable to open table ‘…’. It is however possible to open cashgames with Pokertracker, right?

My second problem is that I cannot see the stats from the players when I am playing Sng’s and tournaments. He does save the stats under the tab; ‘Tournaments’ however. At the cashgames tables I do see the stats.

Thank you in advance
masacer

Re: two problems

Postby kraada » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Regarding table opening, it is possible there is a more general problem and we are investigating. Can you confirm though that you opened Stars through PT3 first and are still unable to open the table? Also that you are using 3.08 and the latest version of Stars?

Regarding the HUD - please see the HUD FAQ.
kraada

Postby masacer » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:52 pm

kraada wrote:Regarding table opening, it is possible there is a more general problem and we are investigating. Can you confirm though that you opened Stars through PT3 first and are still unable to open the table? Also that you are using 3.08 and the latest version of Stars?

Regarding the HUD - please see the HUD FAQ.

I have the latest version of pokertracker 3 and Pokerstars, but it still doesn't work:<
masacer

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:04 pm

If you are using Vista or Windows 7 please make sure that you have both PT3 and PokerStars configured to Run As Administrator every time - sometimes an update can make it forget.
ATTENTION: Windows VISTA and 7 users, you must read this...

Other than that, please make sure that you launch Stars from TableTracker - if it is already running table opening will not work. If you're doing that please report your problem so that we can investigate further.
WhiteRider

Postby masacer » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:14 am

WhiteRider wrote:If you are using Vista or Windows 7 please make sure that you have both PT3 and PokerStars configured to Run As Administrator every time - sometimes an update can make it forget.
ATTENTION: Windows VISTA and 7 users, you must read this...

Other than that, please make sure that you launch Stars from TableTracker - if it is already running table opening will not work. If you're doing that please report your problem so that we can investigate further.

I always use the button 'Run as Administrator. The strange thing is this:

[img][IMG]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9227/pokertracker3problem.jpg[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
on the top: SNG
and the under one is a cashgame

I hope you can understand my problem now.
masacer

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:11 pm

As it says in the FAQ: PT3 HUD, you need to have all of your poker sites installed and running in English.
WhiteRider

Return to General