Kraada's tournament HUD's color ranges.

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Kraada's tournament HUD's color ranges.

Postby JackHighFTW » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:19 am

I just downloaded the Tournament M4 HUD from the repository, the HUD seems to have a huge range of colors from purple to green and I can't make out which is profitable and which is bad although the general trend seems like green is exploitable and red is danger.

I thought of PMing kraada but I noticed they are very busy with more important than explaining something which is probably already out there somewhere (but I can't seem for the life of me to find it) so I posted here hoping someone else would know.

Thanks
JackHighFTW

Re: Kraada's tournament HUD's color ranges.

Postby kraada » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:57 am

Stats in that HUD are colored based on other stats for the players in question. If you mouseover the individual stats it should tell you what the color value is. For example, VP$IP is colored by limp/fold to raise. In this case, when the player has 0-10% Limp/Fold, his VP$IP is red. 10-20% is light red, and continuing in 10% blocks next is orange, then yellow, dark green, green, light green, blue, cyan, and magenta. The order is always held constant so yellow is always higher than orange, etc. For 3-bet numbers the numerical range is compressed to a 2% range (so red is 0-2, light red 2-4, etc), given that 3-bet numbers are so much smaller.
kraada

Postby JackHighFTW » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:05 am

You sir are awesome, thanks for sharing your layout, your knowledge and your time :D
JackHighFTW

Postby kraada » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:18 am

You're welcome. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.
kraada

Return to General