Seeing One's Own Stats By Player Range

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Seeing One's Own Stats By Player Range

Postby TomBrooklyn » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:29 pm

I posted in the other forum but was unable to followup to APerfect10s reply so I will reprint the original Q&A here and followup.

>> TB: I have set Player Ranges for number of players at the table, but my stats show for all hands regardless of number of players. Is there a way to see my stats filtered for Player Range also?

> AP10: ...Being able to set the player range for the same table would sorta be pointless, no?

No. It is precisely the point. I don't understand your response because PAHUD obviously recognizes and openly refers to the importance of showing stats for various numbers of opponents at a table. If it is useful to see my own stats at a table, why shouldn't it be useful to see my own stats adjusted for the number of opponents, just as the opponents stats are adjusted.

> You can filter your self stats in PokerTracker by certain player ranges.

When a table gets temporarily short it is inconvienent at best to manually fiddle with the PT player ranges. PA HUD does it automatcally for opponents. Why not for our own stats?
TomBrooklyn

Re: Seeing One's Own Stats By Player Range

Postby APerfect10 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:39 pm

I can see your point. My only concern is if you are playing 6max and the table gets down to 2 or 3 players. Then your self stats would reset to 0. Would that be useful?

I suggest making a feature request under the PokerTracker 3 forums to include this in the HUD.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Return to General