NEW PARTY SOFTWARE NEEDS PAH 1.19.7

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

NEW PARTY SOFTWARE NEEDS PAH 1.19.7

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:07 am

If you play at Party Poker you will need to update to the latest PAH version 1.19.7
WhiteRider

Re: NEW PARTY SOFTWARE NEEDS PAH 1.19.7

Postby PokerJack » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:49 pm

with the new Patch 1.19.7 PAHUD needs much more resources when Party tables are open.
Tried flicker free drawing or not, all the same.
I use Windows XP, 2GB and usually run about 4 poker servers and PT2 and PAHUD and sometimes GameTime+ and the task manager.

Until the performance of PAHUD in relation to Party becomes better,
I would be happy to make PAHUD ignore Party completely (would use GameTime+ for Party and PAHUD for the other servers as I did before 1.19.7).

How can I make PAHUD ignore Party ?
Already deleted the "Party Skin Directory" in the preferences but PAHUD still shows stats for the Party tables and uses too much resources.

Thanks for the help.
PokerJack

Re: NEW PARTY SOFTWARE NEEDS PAH 1.19.7

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:37 pm

Removing the reference to the Party folder should prevent PAH detecting the tables.
I meant to lock this thread, so if you still have trouble please start a new thread - or actually, if it's still recognizing Party tables, enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
WhiteRider

Return to Technical Support