Full Tilt upgrade - PAH stopped recognising tables

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Full Tilt upgrade - PAH stopped recognising tables

Postby wackjob » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:13 pm

I am double posting this in both PTO & here. I have all the patches and everything current, but still PAH is not recognizing any tables. I am using it in conjuction with PTO. Anyone getting this combo to work?

Thanks,

-wack
wackjob

Postby Alphaunit1 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:52 pm

With both the memory scanner and the hand history method, auto-center is not working correctly (I have tried them both). To add some additional information, I have actually been using a workaround for the past week, by using the HH's produced by the FT HH converter for PT2, to get stats on my table. (It wasn't perfect, had a nasty tendency to cause CPU usage spikes, but better than nothing, lol.) The issue with auto-centering was not working with 1.19.10.1 either... I believe there was a change somewhere in the way HH's are written that is keeping PAH from determining when I sit down and rotating the stats at that point.

I have logging enabled, so if you want another sample LOG file, let me know and I'll open a ticket and attach it. (And let me know how many hands you'd like - the session I'm running is long, but I can stop and restart PAH if you want a shorter sample.)
Alphaunit1

Postby wackjob » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:54 pm

After much fiddling, I managed to get PAH to recognize the tables and put stats up - just the stats are in the wrong locations as others are having a problem with. Any help would be appreciated.

-wack
wackjob

Postby fishboy77 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:14 pm

I'm having the same problem - stats show up fine, just in the wrong locations.
fishboy77

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:04 am

Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play about 30 hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
Please include the hand history file for the session and a screenshot of the table.
WhiteRider

Postby ouwep » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:42 am

The Auto-Center option does not work on Full Tilt...

And Full Tilt crashes if I go out of a SNG.
ouwep

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:12 am

WhiteRider wrote:Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play about 30 hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
Please include the hand history file for the session and a screenshot of the table.
WhiteRider

Postby brujita » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:19 pm

yup i am using auto center and have it correctly configured in pah

i guess a lot of people are having the same problem
brujita

Postby Fab54ever » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:34 pm

I am having the same problem and I'm sure I have it configured right. Thanks for the work on the fix guys, hopefully we can get this done as well. I'll be checking in here to see if an update has been make to the new patch. But like I said its the same problem with the numbers in the wrong spots at all tables from 9 to heads up.
Fab54ever

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Please send us your log files as I requested above.
WhiteRider

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support