Weird problem

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Weird problem

Postby mellemel » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:28 am

I use PT2 and PAHUD for SNGs. My weird problem is this - my HU display is wildy inconsistent. Normally, I don't see anything at all until about 50 to 80 hands into a tourny. Sometimes I never get anything at all, and sometimes it starts earlier, but uually it kicks in about 50 to 80 hands in. If I'm multi-tabling, sometimes it shows up on all the tables at once, and sometimes just 1 or 2. It's not a minimum hands thing - I have that set to 1, and I have 500 or 600 hands on some of the people at the table. PT2 is collecting hands properly from the beginning of the tournies, it's just not getting through to PAHUD until later, and when it kicks in is really inconsistent. I'm using Windows XP. Ideas? Thanks.
mellemel

Re: Weird problem

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:28 am

I suspect that you have a filter configured which is causing problems (Options > Preferences) but if you can't find the problem please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
WhiteRider

Return to Technical Support