WTF... PostgreSQL problems

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

WTF... PostgreSQL problems

Postby teddykgb109 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:51 pm

So I installed Poker Tracker 3 with the intention of taking advantage of the 60 day free trial, and I cannot find ANY information on how to get this POS PostgreSQL configured correctly. I have uninstall/reinstalled probably 4 times now, trying to figure out how to make a database I can sign in to. Whenever I try to start Poker Tracker the PostgreSQL dialog box pops up and asks for the server password, which I DON'T have and NEVER DID have... all of the quick start guides and help FAQs I've looked at have done a piss poor job explaining how to set this portion of the software up. I have an account on this site, with a password, but I don't know how to set up a database and would appreciate any input on what do do next to get this up and running.

Thanks
teddykgb109

Re: WTF... PostgreSQL problems

Postby kraada » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 pm

What version of PT3 did you install? If you install Beta 30.7 (the bottom link on the download page) PT3 should download and install PostgreSQL for you if you don't have it installed.
kraada

Return to Technical Support