HUD stats not displaying on full tilt

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD stats not displaying on full tilt

Postby andrewtan » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:10 am

Hi, I just downloaded PT3 omaha trail version but the stats are not displaying on my tables at full tilt . I play omaha. Can anyone guide me on how to display the HUD stats please?
andrewtan

Re: HUD stats not displaying on full tilt

Postby kraada » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:49 am

Please make sure that your hands are set to save in English in Full Tilt, and PT3 is set to look in the proper directory - see the Full Tilt Configuration Guide. Once your hands are importing properly the HUD should begin to display after a hand or two have passed.
kraada

Postby andrewtan » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:52 am

I have trouble doing the auto import and that is why it doesn't work. The error is : Unable to launch auto-import for site: Full Tilt. Reason: FullTilt auto-importer needs to be configured. I already click save hand history at ft and also english.
andrewtan

Postby kraada » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:34 pm

On the auto import tab click Full Tilt on the left then Full Tilt Configuration on the right, click auto detect button and it should fill in the Full Tilt hand history folder for you and then it should work properly.
kraada

Return to Technical Support