PokerAce HUD not loading Pokerstars tables after recent upda

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PokerAce HUD not loading Pokerstars tables after recent upda

Postby r3vbr » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:15 pm

I am running PokerAce HUD v1.18 with Pokertracker v2 access databases and WindowsXP SP3.

After Stars updated their tables for 9-handed games (buyin limits, etc), HUD doesnt detect tables. Tried everything and still doesnt work.
Help!
r3vbr

Re: PokerAce HUD not loading Pokerstars tables after recent upda

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:02 am

1.18 is very old, although the latest PAH version 1.19.10.4 - download it here - was also released before the latest PokerStars update so I'm not sure that that will work either.
Try it out and if it doesn't work please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and attach the PAHud.log file to this ticket and we'll pass it on to the development team.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File

You should note, however, that PT2 is no longer being updated now that PT3 is established, so you might want to try out the 60 day free trial of PT3 which has a built in HUD and works with the new Stars tables.

Download page
Documentation
WhiteRider

Postby r3vbr » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:38 am

I have bought PT3 yesterday, loaded all my hands onto a new SQL database, tried to see if HUD works, and nothing

HUD doesnt show up when I click "start HUD", i load up tables and play a little, with "auto import" option on to see if that helps, and nothing.
help plz, already sent an email to you guys also
r3vbr

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:15 am

Please read the FAQ: PT3 HUD, but someone will get back to you via your ticket.
WhiteRider

Return to Technical Support