Hud stopped working

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hud stopped working

Postby krahv » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:15 pm

I've read tutorial

Hud stopped working for me. Was away for awhile and when i came back hud is not responding anymore. Hands are importing but no hud, even the logo thing.
I updated to new version and still no answer, also cleared all previous HHs.

Running xp
krahv

Re: Hud stopped working

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:02 am

Are you using PT3 or PAHud?
It sounds like PT3 - please check the FAQ: PT3 HUD which has solutions for common issues and a link to report your problem if that doesn't help.
WhiteRider

Postby krahv » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:36 am

No its not there.

I played rush, left for to get some eat for 30 minutes or so and when i came back what ever i did no hud appeared. Though the logo did.

Then i went on and updated to new version and during installation it said there were some trouble opening some hud thing.

Then i re installed the old version again and same thing during installation. But this time hud does appear and PT3 imports winnings but doesnt import hands.
krahv

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:20 pm

IF the HUD is working and the winnings are being imported then the hands are being imported - click "Refresh" to see newly imported hands in the reports.

Please reboot your computer and re-run the installer for the latest version that you have used - if the installer couldn't update the HUD application last time then it won't work correctly (that was probably because the HUD was already running).

If you have any problems with the installer please make a note of the exact error message (maybe with a screenshot).

If you get it installed OK but still have trouble then please report your problem so that we can investigate further.
WhiteRider

Return to Technical Support