No Pop up stars on Stars

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

No Pop up stars on Stars

Postby Patriot44 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:04 pm

Stats display on the tables put the pop up boxes don't show up. Occasionally the pop up box will work once but never more than that.

- I'm on Vista. Disabled UAC.
- Tried disablining/uninstalling antivirus and windows firewall.
- PTO imports stats fine and the HUD can find tables without a problem.
- 6 max Omaha
Patriot44

Re: No Pop up stars on Stars

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:21 am

Are you running PTO, PAHud and Stars all as Administrator? You still need to do this even if UAC is disabled.
ATTENTION: Windows VISTA and 7 users, you must read this...

Make sure that popups are enabled in Options > Preferences (although if you see it sometimes then it sounds like they already are).
The point you need to click may not be in the same position relative to the seats as it used to be if the table layouts have changed - this will be especially true if you use a skin for your tables. The point you need to click is an absolute point on the window, but once you find that it should work OK.

FWIW, in PT3 (with built-in HUD) you can fully configure as many popup groups as you like and link them to specific on-table stat groups (when you click a group the popup is activated).
Tutorial: Managing HUD Groups
There is a 60 day free trial, and you get a discount as a PT2/PAHud owner.
Download page
Documentation
WhiteRider

Postby Patriot44 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Still can't get it to work...I guess I'm going to upgrade to PT3 Omaha. How do I get the discount for already haveing PTO and PokerAce HUD?
Patriot44

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:20 pm

If you go to the Purchase Page and Add To Cart it should show your discount. If not, you need to link your products on My Account -> My Orders.
WhiteRider

Postby kissmyace742 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:40 pm

I have a question if one of you guys don't mind helping. I'm new to poker tracker and just installed the free version to see if it's something that I want to purchase, but I cannot get the hud to start up so i was wondering if hud is available to new pokertracker members who are using the free version or is that something you dont get to use unless you purchase poker tracker?

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Ace
kissmyace742

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:01 am

I assume you mean you're using PT3?
PAHud is a separate application which does not work with PT3, only PT2.

PT3 has a built-in HUD - have a look at the Quick Start Guide in the Documentation, and the FAQ: PT3 HUD.
WhiteRider

Return to Technical Support