Problem ( no default stats or popup on Pokerstars)

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Problem ( no default stats or popup on Pokerstars)

Postby JMstats » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:12 pm

HI, I have one general PT question and one tech problem.

I had PT on my desktop, but my desktops hard drive recently failed so I have ordered a new computer. In the mean time i used my second reg code on my laptop to bide me over.

However when trying to use PT on my laptop I seam to have no default stats or a default popup( with stats) on Pokerstars, I have not tried it on other sites as PS is the only place I'm playing now.

I have seen similar posts recently in this forum, but most of the ones I have read are from people using Windows vista, i am using XP on my laptop. I recently updated my version to 3.07.4 and updated my cache afterwards, but still no defaults. Haven't tried deleting PT altogether and re-downloading yet, thought id post here first.

My general question is, since I have now used both my reg codes, one on my laptop and one on my failed HD, will I have to purchase a new license to put PT3 on my new computer when it arrives or will I be able to get a new reg code from PT to replace the one from my dead HD?

thanks , JMstats
JMstats

Re: Problem ( no default stats or popup on Pokerstars)

Postby JMstats » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Ugh, I'm not so bright, the stats fix was rather simple. Under the configure HUD tab I went to options and replaced current with default and this fixed my problem. i did not try this earlier because my profile already said, "Cash-Default", so I assumed it was already using whatever default it had access too. Anyways I now see the default stats and popup so I guess my only question is about replacing my reg code for my old HD.

thanks, JMstats
JMstats

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:18 am

You will be able to re-use your registration code fine - you're allowed to use it on two computers [that you own and operate] at the same time.
WhiteRider

Postby JMstats » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:18 am

Ok, so it doesn't matter that I have entered it on my old HD and my laptop, I can now enter it on my new computer as long as it is only used by no more than two computers at the same time, I can switch it from one computer to another as many times as necessary?
JMstats

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:52 am

Yes, that's fine - as long as you're not switching back and forth across more than two computers all the time you'll be fine.
If you have any problems you can always create a Support ticket and we'll get things sorted out.
WhiteRider

Return to Technical Support