Opponents' stats are from current session only

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Opponents' stats are from current session only

Postby Nick C » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:21 am

I downloaded and installed the new version 3.08 tonight. I allowed PT to update the database. I ran Housekeeping, as recommended. (And, just in case it matters, I'll add that I had to run Housekeeping twice. My computer, which is becoming unreliable and which I am in the process of replacing, crashed during the first attempt.)

Now, for some reason, the stats showing up for my opponents at the table are for the current session only. I'm used to the stats being this way for me, but now it's as if everyone at the table is "Hero" as far as the HUD is concerned.
Nick C

Re: Opponents' stats are from current session only

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:13 am

Please report your problem and include a screenshot along with your log files, pointing out a player for who you have more stats than are shown.
WhiteRider

Postby GreetUrDs » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:26 am

I have the same problem. It's weird though, I found one opponent on whom I had all the stats (over 5k hands) but all other had the stats only from current session.

EDIT: now the stats appeared. I took off the "today" filter from PT3 and then all stats show... It shouldn't be like that still should it?
GreetUrDs

Postby kraada » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:47 am

That filter won't affect the HUD - if the issue continues to recur please follow WhiteRider's instructions so that we can investigate further for you.
kraada

Return to Technical Support