HUD permanently stays on top of ALL windows

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD permanently stays on top of ALL windows

Postby summerloud » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:37 pm

i recently started playing poker again, on ongame, and installed the latest PT version (3.8)

however, i have the problem that everything that HU shows stays on top of all windows, including other poker windows. since some of my tables overlap, this gets very messy

any idea on how to fix this? i tried going back to 3.7 beta but same problem tghere
summerloud

Re: HUD permanently stays on top of ALL windows

Postby kraada » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:09 pm

This was a workaround that we introduced in order to eliminate crashing at the OnGame tables. Because of the way OnGame changed their software the only options available to us are the behavior you are seeing, or normal HUD behavior but if you close a window while PT3 is running, PT3 and OnGame will crash. If you prefer the latter behavior, you can disable "Always on Top" from the OnGame Configuration tab (on the Auto Import tab in PT3), and then you'll get that behavior.
kraada

Postby summerloud » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:35 pm

wow that sucks :(

not really angry at you guys, more at ongame for constantly patching in a way that makes your work harder

i guess i ll just make the tables smaller
summerloud

Postby kraada » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:08 pm

We wish there were a better solution, too.
kraada

Return to Technical Support