Correct tournament and HUD detail for PokerStars

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Correct tournament and HUD detail for PokerStars

Postby wch2882 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:50 am

Hello,

I have just started using PT v2 and Ace 1.19.4 (beta). I play on FullTilt and PokerStars. When I play any SnG on FullTilt all the stats for the game get imported into PT, such as buy-in, fee, type of game etc. That information does not get pulled into PT from PokerStars. (Not sure if that's a PT issue or Ace?). But what doesn't appear correctly on the HUD is the pot amount when playing on PokerStars, either a $0 or N/A appear. All the other stats and pop-ups work okay. Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Bill
wch2882

Re: Correct tournament and HUD detail for PokerStars

Postby APerfect10 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:36 pm

If you are having problems with importing your PokerStars tournaments and SnG's into PokerTracker then you should contact PT2 support at http://www.pokertracker.com. We have not moved PT2 support to this new site yet (although it will be moved in the next few days).

Regarding the PokerStars, total pot issue, I suggest resolving the import issue first which may resolve this problem. If it does not, please follow-up with me and I will look into the issue.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Return to Technical Support