Issue with multi table refreshing

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Issue with multi table refreshing

Postby uconnrounder » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:28 pm

When I am playing many tables at once, stats are refreshing frequently. Often, the stats on one table refresh when I am trying to act on a different table (typing in a bet, folding, calling, etc). When this refresh happens, whatever I am doing on the other table gets interrupted. It is extremely inconvenient and has led to several unintentional min-bets already. I have my stats set to refresh every 20 hands, but due to teh high number of tables I play, that is a refresh about every 30 seconds. Is there any way to make the stat-refresh not interrupt my play? I know I could minimize this issue by making increasing the number of hands between refreshes, but that sortof minimizes the purpose of having PAHUD. I have the latest version of PAHUD, if that has any bearing on the situation.
uconnrounder

Re: Issue with multi table refreshing

Postby APerfect10 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:46 pm

What site are you playing on? Full Tilt?

Download and install the latest beta version then enable flicker free drawing. Options->Preferences->Poker Sites->Full Tilt, check "Flicker Free Drawing".

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=825gaf]Beta Release v1.19.4[/urlgaf]

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Return to Technical Support