Beta Release 1.19.7

Beta Testing Information

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Beta Release 1.19.7

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:35 am

No, that's not yet supported. I imagine it will be added at some point, but I don't know when.
WhiteRider

Postby jekki » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:27 pm

Hi,

probs:

on party
-no mucked hand
-it works only with ONE table (stat will be shown only on one table)
-it takes very long till stat appears (on the only table)

best regards
jekki

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:58 pm

Is it showing as registered? If it has reset to the trial version you will only be allowed one table. If this is the case, just re-enter your code on the Help -> About window.

Someone else has mentioned the lack of mucked cards, and this may be an issue with the change in hand history.
If you have a hand which you think should have shown Mucked Cards then please send it to us via the Support system so that we can investigate.
WhiteRider

Postby jekki » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:28 pm

Hi,
on Party Poker:
actually PA HUD shows mucked hands and works with multi-table, IF IT WORKS: PA HUD runs extremely labil.
Sometimes is everything is OK, sometimes it displays nothing. Typical error: it shows my full stats on that place where for other players (and not there where i configured).
It can happen that after a couple of orbits my stat will be shown right and on the right place on some tables,on the other ones stays the wrong position. What to do? Any idea?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards
jekki

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:25 pm

How many tables are you playing?
Do you see the problem if you play on a single table?
WhiteRider

Postby sres » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:10 pm

Database cache creation option is not working. It worked fine before
sres

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:24 pm

Cache functionality hasn't changed - what exactly is the problem?

Just to check, you haven't updated to postgres 8.3, have you? The cache won't work with 8.3.

You could try this, to rebuild the cache fully..
With PAH not running, delete the 2 cache files. C:\Program Files\PokerAce Hud\Data\Temp\DBCachexxx.*
Then restart PAH and this will force a full rebuild of the cache.
If that doesn't work, use the 'repair database' option in PT2 Utilities menu and try again.
WhiteRider

Postby jdx_ » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:56 pm

HeinBloed wrote:I could be mistaken, but it seems that the HUD flickers more now. Even when I enable flicker free drawing (for PartyPoker), there's still a more or less regular flickering which occurs every 5 seconds or so.

Is this already on your "todo" list or should I report it via the Support System (and send my log file)?

BTW. On my system it occurs every 2 seconds or so.

jdx
jdx_

Postby mkks » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:21 am

as said somewhere above;i play with the old table layout; my stats pop up immediately like xx k Hands and others don't,not always, but sometimes(iam playing 1-4tables) and stats from other players dont.

Other times all the stats pop up, but disappear after a very short time again and also dont show up again until i restart, this is especially true if i minimize the tables or use my webbrowser/media player, then its like 100% sure that the stats are gone.
mkks

Postby jekki » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:18 am

Hi,

similar here.

as for the OWN stat error:
--appr. 1 orbit is stats on the wrong place and shows my full stats (i.e. all hands imported in PT2)
--after appr. another orbit the stats springs on the right (configured by me) place but shown further all played hands
--after appr. another orbit more the stats will be shown right (and on the right place)

Generally:
I open 5-8 tables, and play on 4 (the others are reserve).
My experience is, if i close a table and take one (which i had as a reserve), the stats don't appear on that table, and the just closed table is still on the list of PA HUD.
I have to start PA HUD again to get the actuel list.

Best regards
jekki

PreviousNext

Return to Beta Testing