1.19.6 Problems

Beta Testing Information

Moderator: Moderators

1.19.6 Problems

Postby Th4Sh4rk » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:47 am

Ok I am having a couple problems and they are listed below, I am new to PAHuD, so some of the questions may be easily answered.

When i am playing multiple tables, or even just one, the table always pops to the front when the stats are updating. idk if thats normal, b ut it gets annoying.

Also, no matter what I do, I can get stats for all the other players, but mine do not show up. I use Auto-Center on FTP and I have that checked, sitting at the 6-oclock position. My layout matches what my table looks like. IDK what else i can do.

Thanks in advance!

Th4Sh4rk, FTP
Th4Sh4rk

Re: 1.19.6 Problems

Postby APerfect10 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:19 pm

[quote="Th4Sh4rk"ika]When i am playing multiple tables, or even just one, the table always pops to the front when the stats are updating. idk if thats normal, b ut it gets annoying. [/quoteika]

I assume that you are playing on Full Tilt? Try enabling 'Standard Drawing' and 'Flicker Free Drawing' and see if that resolves the issue. Options->Preferences->Poker Sites->Full Tilt

[quoteika]Also, no matter what I do, I can get stats for all the other players, but mine do not show up. I use Auto-Center on FTP and I have that checked, sitting at the 6-oclock position. My layout matches what my table looks like. IDK what else i can do.[/quoteika]

Your self stats need to be configured separately in the layout manager. Options->Layout Manager, select Full Tilt and your table type of 6max. Select each stat you want displayed for yourself then click 'Show Mine'. You should then place your self stats in a static location that does not change regardless of your seating position.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Return to Beta Testing