CEREUS - UB and Absolute merge software

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

CEREUS - UB and Absolute merge software

Postby sivankev » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:12 pm

No idea how to set up my PT 2 and PAH with the new merger software. Can you help me??

Thanks
sivankev

Re: CEREUS

Postby benstunner » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:24 pm

Since the new update today I cannot get any HHs to load into pokertracker for Ultimate Bet.

I also cannot get poker ace to work with the new ultimate bet as well.

Please make a patch for these files ASAP
benstunner

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:22 pm

Apparently they are using the Absolute hand history format so if you open the File > Auto-Import... > Absolute Poker window and tell it the folder where the new software is saving the files to then it should work...at least it did for this user...
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=14619

Post any PAHUD issues with this new software on the PAHUD forums...
viewforum.php?f=22
or use the online support system to contact them...
http://www.pokertracker.com/support/?cat_id=2
ptrack pat

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:01 pm

OK, I downloaded the new UB software. It does use the same format that Absolute has been using.

To import these hands, open the File > Auto-Import Hand Histories > Absolute Poker window.
Click the Hand History Folder Location button and point it to the c:\program files\ultimatebet\handhistory folder.

Then start the timer and it should load the hands. You no longer will need to use PokerAce or UltimateHistory to get hands because they are stored automatically now.

Note that they will also import after each hand because the files are no longer being locked until you leave the table like the old UB software used to do.

Also, these hands will be imported as ABS as the poker site. Use the Alias button on the General tab of the ring or tourney stats window to create an alias to your UB account name and then the stats will be combined.
ptrack pat

Postby ChapelHeel66 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:25 pm

I had to re-download the UB software after the merger. The new software does not install in the Program Files folder. It creates a new directory on the root drive called "Poker Application." There's an "UltimateBet" subfolder. There are more sub-folders, but nothing called "Hand History" or anything that's an obvious substitute.

Does anyone know where will the hand histories will be logged so I can point my PTH to import Absolute Poker hand histories from the appropriate folder?
ChapelHeel66

Postby ChapelHeel66 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:34 pm

Answering my own question, when you click on history from a table, it will create a Hand History subfolder under "Poker Application: Ultimate Bet" and an additional subfolder using your screen name. So it is four levels deep under Poker Application on your root drive.
ChapelHeel66

Postby coachbcardiff » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:35 am

i am stumped on trying to get pt2 working with the new format..i followed pats instructions..I cant find my hand history folder under c/program files/ub..do I need to create a new folder?
coachbcardiff

Postby deacydo » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:47 am

i have it set up c:programfiles/ultimatebet/handhistory but no hands are being imported. any advice. nothing is coming up in pokerace hud either. does anyone have stats coming up on the new ub yet? how did you do it?
deacydo

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:23 am

You need to open a table, click the HISTORY button and then a window will open a hand history window...

Then you need to click the OPTIONS menu and then it will open this window...

Make sure the "Save my hand histories" box is checked and then you can see below it what folder they are going to. This is the folder you want to tell PT to look in on the auto-import window.

Note that if you are using Vista, this folder might be different and you also need to make sure you are running all your poker software, PT, UB, etc. as admin...
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1378
ptrack pat

Postby coachbcardiff » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:45 pm

Pat-still not able to get it working.
1. i am running vista..have ub,pt2,pah all running as an administrator
2. when I open pt2, do I go to options, then choose ub or absolute poker under "auto import had histories..choose your site"?
3. on my "auto import hand histories screen" on pt2, when I browse..there is no c/program files/ub/hand histories file. I previously had c/program files/poker ace hud/data/ub/hand histories in this spot. I do have a hand history file under c/pokerapplication/ub/hand history. which do I use?
4. do I not use poker ace hud at all any more?
5. on my auto import screen on pt2, i previously checked the "move process files" box, and send the files to my desktop folder. Is this no longer necessary?
thanks,
Ross
coachbcardiff

Next

Return to PokerTracker Holdem