Full Tilt hand history converter...

Any support related posts should go here.

Re: Full Tilt hand history converter...

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:30 pm

pmdvert wrote:Yes, sorry. They are in the original hand history folder as 0 KB as well (prior to converting)

That's a FullTilt issue then. They aren't filling in the summary details for some reason, you will have to contact them about this.
ptrack pat

Postby drgfire » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:00 pm

detroitkid wrote:
ptrack pat wrote:All you should need to do is double-click on the EXE to open it, you don't need to run from the command prompt.

Well, I get the above-metioned error when I do that. Is this for XP? There must be some runtime requirements for this program that I don't have.
You need the address at which this fails? xc0000135

Hi, sorry for the late answer. Well, the only runtime requirement that's needed would be .net framework 1.1, but it is already included in WinXP afaik.

One thing I can think of is that .net applications generally won't run from mapped network drives (for some obscure security reasons). Maybe you're trying that? Just copy the exe to some local drive then...

ptrack pat wrote:This program just makes copies of the files in the hand history folder, it doesn't, to my knowledge do anything to the original hand history files. In fact, tt couldn't do anything to the original files or it wouldn't work as you are playing if it deleted or moved the original files. [...]

That's right. I just copy *all* files from the input directory. Nothing happens to the original HH files.
drgfire

Postby detroitkid » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:06 pm

drgfire wrote:
detroitkid wrote:
ptrack pat wrote:All you should need to do is double-click on the EXE to open it, you don't need to run from the command prompt.

Well, I get the above-metioned error when I do that. Is this for XP? There must be some runtime requirements for this program that I don't have.
You need the address at which this fails? xc0000135

Hi, sorry for the late answer. Well, the only runtime requirement that's needed would be .net framework 1.1, but it is already included in WinXP afaik.

One thing I can think of is that .net applications generally won't run from mapped network drives (for some obscure security reasons). Maybe you're trying that? Just copy the exe to some local drive then...

I just downloaded to my C drive and double-clicked on it. It gives me the error immediately. I don't know anything about the .net framework... how could I tell if it is there or not?
detroitkid

Postby drgfire » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:54 am

detroitkid wrote:I just downloaded to my C drive and double-clicked on it. It gives me the error immediately. I don't know anything about the .net framework... how could I tell if it is there or not?

It would be located under C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322. To go sure, I propose you just download ".net runtime 1.1" from somewhere and try (re)installing it. Maybe that solves the problem.

If not, can you post the output of the "Details" button (I think it is located in the crash window)?
drgfire

Postby quadi » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:41 pm

ptrack pat wrote:
pmdvert wrote:Yes, sorry. They are in the original hand history folder as 0 KB as well (prior to converting)

That's a FullTilt issue then. They aren't filling in the summary details for some reason, you will have to contact them about this.

I've the same problem, it is obv. an bug in the FTP-Software.
And there is another bug, which is a bigger problem to me: Some Summaries are wrong!

I reported these bugs to FTP, but no answer till now.
quadi

Postby doc freeman » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:36 pm

Just an FYI. I don't know if this is correct but I seem to be noticing a pattern here. I haven't looked into fully but...

It seems to me that FT writes out the summary.txt file right after closing the tourney window. It might even do it for tourneis you looked at but didn't play. Not sure. I have been leaving my tourney window open until the tourney finishes to get complete summaries but I have not verify this works yet.

It would be impossible for FT to write a complete summary if u eneded 9th in a 9 handed sng and close the window. All it would know at that time is that you finished 9th and the others are still playing.

Just some random thoughts. Can anyone verify this or not?

Doc
doc freeman

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:19 pm

doc freeman wrote:It would be impossible for FT to write a complete summary if u eneded 9th in a 9 handed sng and close the window. All it would know at that time is that you finished 9th and the others are still playing.

Doc

It used to do just that though. It would list your place of finish and all the others it would say "Still playing".
ptrack pat

Postby detroitkid » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:43 pm

drgfire wrote:
detroitkid wrote:I just downloaded to my C drive and double-clicked on it. It gives me the error immediately. I don't know anything about the .net framework... how could I tell if it is there or not?

It would be located under C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322. To go sure, I propose you just download ".net runtime 1.1" from somewhere and try (re)installing it. Maybe that solves the problem.

If not, can you post the output of the "Details" button (I think it is located in the crash window)?

That was the problem. Why did you assume everyone had it? I have been using XP since about 2003 and never heard of it.
Of course, I've never done any windows development under XP.
detroitkid

Postby drgfire » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:09 pm

detroitkid wrote:That was the problem. Why did you assume everyone had it? I have been using XP since about 2003 and never heard of it.
Of course, I've never done any windows development under XP.

.net runtime has nothing to do with development (that would be the .net sdk). Anyway, glad it's working now.
drgfire

Postby doc freeman » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:16 pm

It used to do just that though. It would list your place of finish and all the others it would say "Still playing".

I was just pointing out that "complete" summary (meaning all places) was not avail under after the tourney is over. It was in response to the guy saying it only worked when he finished second or better... i.e. he was there at the last hand. Does that seem to be the key? Do the summaries only contain data if you keep the window open until the end of the tourney? I haven't verfied this but it seems possible.

I agree, something is different with the summaries though, even if you close early. I thought it used to do what you said also. Seems yet another thing FT broke. :(

Doc
doc freeman

PreviousNext

Return to PTH Support