Full Tilt hand history converter...

Any support related posts should go here.

Re: Full Tilt hand history converter...

Postby detroitkid » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:04 pm

ptrack pat wrote:I didn't write the program so drgfire would have to answer that. I use XP and it's works fine. You are the only one saying there are problems.

I have an idea. If PT3 has no problem with this, why don't you just suck the code out of PT3 and stick it in PT2?
detroitkid

Postby pmdvert » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:16 pm

Am I missing something here?

I'm importing my tourney HH's after converting and I don't have the completed summary unless I make the top 2.
pmdvert

Postby pmdvert » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:31 pm

pmdvert wrote:Am I missing something here?

I'm importing my tourney HH's after converting and I don't have the completed summary unless I make the top 2.

Scratch that, I have nothing except hand importing. The tourney name, amount won, net amount, ROI% are not showing on the general info screen. It does show that 250 hands have been imported.
pmdvert

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:57 pm

detroitkid wrote:
ptrack pat wrote:I didn't write the program so drgfire would have to answer that. I use XP and it's works fine. You are the only one saying there are problems.

I have an idea. If PT3 has no problem with this, why don't you just suck the code out of PT3 and stick it in PT2?

Because the 2 programs use completely different development software.
ptrack pat

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:00 pm

pmdvert wrote:

Scratch that, I have nothing except hand importing. The tourney name, amount won, net amount, ROI% are not showing on the general info screen. It does show that 250 hands have been imported.

Look at the folder where this program is writing the files to. Do you see any there have have "SUMMARY" at the end of the file name? Those are the files that contain the summary information. I would imagine this program is just copying any .txt it finds in the FT hand history folder and those summary files are .txt files.
ptrack pat

Postby pmdvert » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:02 pm

ptrack pat wrote:
pmdvert wrote:

Look at the folder where this program is writing the files to. Do you see any there have have "SUMMARY" at the end of the file name? Those are the files that contain the summary information. I would imagine this program is just copying any .txt it finds in the FT hand history folder and those summary files are .txt files.

I see the summary files. I open them up in notepad and they are blank. This seems to be my problem...?
pmdvert

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:05 pm

pmdvert wrote:I see the summary files. I open them up in notepad and they are blank. This seems to be my problem...?

Some of them are blank until the tournament is over they don't get populated. Do you see any summary files that aren't of size 0kb?

Also, look in your "real" Full Tilt hand history folder. Do you see these same summary files? Are they blank too?
ptrack pat

Postby pmdvert » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:07 pm

ptrack pat wrote:
pmdvert wrote:I see the summary files. I open them up in notepad and they are blank. This seems to be my problem...?

Some of them are blank until the tournament is over they don't get populated. Do you see any summary files that aren't of size 0kb?

Also, look in your "real" Full Tilt hand history folder. Do you see these same summary files? Are they blank too?

They are all 0 KB. My HH folder is empty as I've converted those files using the converter and they are no in a different folder.
pmdvert

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:20 pm

This program just makes copies of the files in the hand history folder, it doesn't, to my knowledge do anything to the original hand history files. In fact, tt couldn't do anything to the original files or it wouldn't work as you are playing if it deleted or moved the original files. Are you sure you looked in the right folder?
ptrack pat

Postby pmdvert » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:25 pm

ptrack pat wrote:This program just makes copies of the files in the hand history folder, it doesn't, to my knowledge do anything to the original hand history files. In fact, tt couldn't do anything to the original files or it wouldn't work as you are playing if it deleted or moved the original files. Are you sure you looked in the right folder?

Yes, sorry. They are in the original hand history folder as 0 KB as well (prior to converting)
pmdvert

PreviousNext

Return to PTH Support