full tilt omaha ante support - i want my money back

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

full tilt omaha ante support - i want my money back

Postby johnnypoker99 » Tue May 05, 2009 7:17 pm

why has PTO not been updated to support FTP's new ante omaha games?
why has it not been commented upon either in these forums or on 2+2?
is there any timeline for this to be fixed?

very unprofessional and in the event of this not being fixed i would like a full rebate of my money spent on your product (which is now completely worthless unless fixed), or i will dedicate my time in the coming weeks to tearing down your product. thank you
johnnypoker99

Re: full tilt omaha ante support - i want my money back

Postby ptrack mike » Tue May 05, 2009 8:19 pm

why has PTO not been updated to support FTP's new ante omaha games?

Because the software was never designed to handle ring game antes. This is a brand new hybrid Omaha game that would require a major change to the program. Changes like this are not automatically handled like when a new game level is added. This is a change to how Omaha ring games normally work.

why has it not been commented upon either in these forums or on 2+2?

Someone mentioned it to me the other day and I told them the same thing as above. If it's not mentioned on 2+2 then that should tell you something about how popular this new hybrid game type really is.

is there any timeline for this to be fixed?

No, because I need to see if anyone besides one or two people are actually going to play this new game. If it proves to be popular then I'll have to redesign the software to handle it.

... i would like a full rebate of my money spent on your product ...

Per the license agreement there are no refunds once a registration code has been sent.
ptrack mike

Postby johnnypoker99 » Fri May 08, 2009 7:39 pm

nvm not worth it

and yeah the games are pretty popular u muppet maybe try opening full tilt?
johnnypoker99

Postby ptrack mike » Fri May 08, 2009 10:13 pm

First of all, I don't appreciate you coming in here on a public forum making threats, then coming back again name-calling like a child. Second, you've had the program for over a year now and because some new variant of a long-existing game is invented and not immediately supported by the program you get all bent out of shape and want a refund? Please do not reply again until you are ready to be mature about it.

Also for the record, I have looked at Full Tilt to see if anyone plays these games. The first time I looked a few days ago there were zero people at the ante tables. Right now at 10pm on a Friday night in the US, Eastern Standard Time there are 7 players on 2 half-full tables.
ptrack mike

Postby johnnypoker99 » Tue May 12, 2009 11:21 pm

ya like i said not worth it. sorry i was on super tilt.

p.s. the likelihood that FTP adds these games at levels below 1020 is 99%, and it is likely stars will follow suit within the year, so you might want to get on it
johnnypoker99

Postby andr3w321 » Sun May 24, 2009 5:13 am

Any chance you could tell me what happens to the ante game hand history files after I click import and they disappear?
andr3w321

Postby Yorkie6013 » Sun May 24, 2009 5:46 am

I presume they are moved to something like C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 3\Processed, no doubt someone with a better knowledge will verify/deny this later.
Yorkie6013

Postby ptrack mike » Sun May 24, 2009 7:18 am

Yes, they are moved to the folder you have set up to receive the processed hand files.

Note: I just put out a patch that will now import Ante games. See here:
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=19013
ptrack mike

Return to Poker Tracker Omaha