PTO - total winnings NOT close to accurate

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

PTO - total winnings NOT close to accurate

Postby KILLERWOLF » Fri May 08, 2009 7:42 am

Hi, my name is Robert. Happy owner of PT3 and I love every aspect of it, I used to have an active PTO that was working, but I stopped playing Omaha for
quite some time, and now when I was getting back into action it dont seem to work properly. Since my old active Omaha days i had PT2 installed etc.. now i have PT3 and probably a brand new SQL and stuff, probably fucked PTO over?

Anyway, if i like go into Misc. Stats and choose my own name i can see that my difference if i add and subract the whole list of names(not very many so it can be done in the head pretty easily since it's only headsup) and I am pretty much even,.. a little down even but my PTO shows me with 2600$ profit on General Info screen :)... lol that is a 170ptBB/100 number... SUSTAINABLE...... and also trustable ;)

Glad to recieve help !

/robert

edit2; seems to slip some hands aswell.
KILLERWOLF

Re: PTO - total winnings NOT close to accurate

Postby ptrack mike » Fri May 08, 2009 4:40 pm

Anyway, if i like go into Misc. Stats and choose my own name i can see that my difference if i add and subract the whole list of names(not very many so it can be done in the head pretty easily since it's only headsup) and I am pretty much even,.

Comparing your total of the the Misc. numbers on the Opponents Won/Lost section to other data sections in PTO may not be accurate - that data section has no totals on it for that reason.

edit2; seems to slip some hands aswell.

What version on PTO are you using now? You may need a patch.

Also, I have no record of this email address. What email address did you use to register the PTO program? Please send it to me in a private message.
ptrack mike

Postby KILLERWOLF » Sat May 09, 2009 6:31 am

hm, well it still doesn't add up since i know i am about break even.(-300ish.) and it shows me for 2600$ profit which i know it isnt either since that is a 170ptBB/100 profit and i havent been donking buyins like that at all, basically just been raising off nits.

Regarding mail, i have no clue what i regged it with. It's been inactive for some 2 years or so now
KILLERWOLF

Postby KILLERWOLF » Sat May 09, 2009 12:01 pm

been reading some other posts, and my 4th window under the utlities -> post sql settings box is empty. Took home 8.2 and tried to install it but couldnt get pass the login/psw shit.... crooked stuff ;)

edit; found psw :>

edit2: it works now, i downloaded post SQL 8.2 and installed it, and put it into psot sql settings on another port etc... so you can put "[SOLVED]" in topic if u want to and lock this thread.

/rob
KILLERWOLF

Postby ptrack mike » Sat May 09, 2009 4:04 pm

No need to lock it, but I'm glad you got it working.
ptrack mike

Return to Poker Tracker Omaha