8 game mix filter problem.

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

8 game mix filter problem.

Postby jwpoker4 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:10 am

I'm assuming that it's a problem with the 8 game mix. I filtered my database to show the $200 PLO stakes and it adds the $4/8 Omaha 8 6 max to the filter when I do this. It really really bugs me although its really not that big of a problem. If I have to I will delete the $4/8 O8 from my database if this is possible. If so how? I'm running 1.13.04 btw.

Any solution?
jwpoker4

Re: 8 game mix filter problem.

Postby ptrack mike » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:21 pm

So you are saying that the only limit filter you select is $200 PLO and you are seeing 4/8 Hi/Lo sessions?

If so, go to the Utilities > Database Maintenance and Options window, click the Misc. tab and make sure the 4/8 limit has the Hi/Lo box checked. If it doesn't then check the box and save the changes. Do not change anything else on that window unless you see other limits where the Hi/Lo box isn't correctly checked or unchecked.
ptrack mike

Postby jwpoker4 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:18 am

Yea, I have you know from like $4/8 up to $25/50 in my database and whatever stake sizes I decide to play I'll open up my hands for that limit. So when I'm playing the $200 PLO I'll filter for 6 M, FR, and CAP. When I do this it always brings along the $4/8 Omaha 8 with it. I'm sure the reason is because of the 8 game mix, as the $4/8 is in the game with the $200 PLO. I just read your post and verified that the $4/8 O8 box is checked as hi/lo. I guess I'll just delete the $4/8 Omaha 8 level from the window you just mentioned but I'm assuming the problem will come up again if I play in the $4/8 game. Any other ideas on how to fix this before I just delete that level? ..... I just now so the asterisk saying that *only levels with 0 total hands may be deleted so I guess that isn't an option. Any ideas??? I'm cool with doing a teamviewer session if you want to do that and just let you tool around with it. (Obv. I appreciate your help, I know I'm not entitled anything here).
jwpoker4

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:20 am

Yes, just delete the 4/8 session(s) using Utilities > Database Maintenance and Options, then delete the 4/8 level itself on the Misc. tab of that window.
ptrack mike

Postby jwpoker4 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:23 am

I tried doing what you said but it isn't working. I highlight the level I want to delete and that level turns blue. I click Remove Selected* and say yes to the prompt but nothing happens. The asterisk says that only levels with 0 total hands can be deleted and I have 131 hands at the $4/8 level and it's apparently not doing anything after I agree to the prompt. I tried this about 6 times or so, closed to see if it deleted it anyway and then re-tried with no luck.

Any other ideas?
jwpoker4

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:14 pm

You need to delete the 4/8 sessions first. Open Utilities > Database Maintenance and Options. Do NOT go to Misc. tab. Stay on the first tab and select the sessions there and delete them. If there are many sessions it might be easier if you click the Advanced Purge... button and delete all 4/8 sessions.
ptrack mike

Postby jwpoker4 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:29 pm

Got it, appreciate the help. I really do.
jwpoker4

Return to Poker Tracker Omaha