constant error messages?

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

constant error messages?

Postby reddev3 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:28 am

I am using PT2 and when and i am constantly getting error messages now and am not able to import my HH, I tried yesterdays and every was fine and today i compact my database and all of sudden it isnt working properly again. I have been getting an error message saying "Unable to get the game level" and i have moved to ipoker and the HH seem to be XML documents now instead of text documents would this be a problem? please help i need this working so i can do equity graphs.
reddev3

Re: constant error messages?

Postby ptrack mike » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:36 pm

iPoker hands where always in XML format. Make sure you are using the iPoker auto-import window for iPoker hands. If that doesn't help, tell me what version of PTO you are using.
ptrack mike

Postby reddev3 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:57 am

I did another import lastnight after a big session and it seems that the dollar hands are fine and all the euro and pound hands errored leaving me with half the hands i had played. I use PT3 first to keep a graph of my winnings and then import the hands again through PT2 so i can use equity grapher, The hands import fine into PT3 its just when when i import into the older version of PT that i get 000's of errors.

Cheers
reddev3

Postby ptrack mike » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:13 pm

PTOv2 does not support non-US Dollar games at iPoker sites. Please use PT3 for these types of games.
ptrack mike

Return to Poker Tracker Omaha