POKERSTARS patch for new Time Zone feature

Any support related posts should go here.

POKERSTARS patch for new Time Zone feature

Postby ptrack mike » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:55 pm

Here is the official patch to enable you to import hands if you have changed your time zone on PokerStars:

EDIT: The tournament summaries were also changed:
http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PTO/download.php

Please post any issues here.
ptrack mike

Re: POKERSTARS patch for new Time Zone feature

Postby msEvsiNdreAd » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:56 pm

thanks it's working now - is there a similar patch for PT2 - i have the same problem there even after updating.
msEvsiNdreAd

Postby ptrack mike » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:56 am

ptrack mike

Postby atg_dax » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:34 am

Althought the patch dose correct the import problem,
It creates a new problem, when in the game notes tab, it is impossible to sort the colums by hand number ... (the order in which the hands were delt)
when pressing on the hand number colum it sorts it in a way not related to the hand number...
any way to correct this ? or just wait for a new patch ?

Thanks
atg_dax

Postby UTLonghorn83 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:42 pm

Is there a patch for PT HoldEm or do I use the one listed above?

I'm having the same problem, just upgraded from PT2, can get the email summaries but I get a message that says "Encountered Expected End of Hand Histories".

Also I was able to import from PT2, at least is says it did but they don't show up under my Tournament tab
UTLonghorn83

Postby UTLonghorn83 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:43 pm

Is there a patch for PT HoldEm or do I use the one listed above?

I'm having the same problem, just upgraded from PT2, can get the email summaries but I get a message that says "Encountered Expected End of Hand Histories".

Also I was able to import from PT2, at least is says it did but they don't show up under my Tournament tab
UTLonghorn83

Postby ptrack mike » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:49 pm

I'm not seeing this nor has anyone else reported it. Are all the hands you are sorting from the same site and session? FYI, the Game # is treated as text when sorting vs. as actual number value so 1's always come before 2's even if the game # that starts with a 1 is a greater number liker this:

Game # (sorted in ascending order)
etc.

See here for a PT2 patch:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=14915
ptrack mike

Postby UTLonghorn83 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Seriously, this is getting to be rediculous!! Ok another thing I tried was to have PT2 in the PostGreS???? mode. That was in the post about how to convert PT2 files to PT3. He said that first you had to do this. There was no ODBC Entry to choose and I could not type anything there.

You really need a step by step approach to this. I have been ALL OVER this forum as well as two plus two forums and nothing has worked. I'm very, very frustrated. I'm also disappointed because I remember having similar problems when I first got PT2 and HUD. Not a consice area for information, just a piece here and a piece there.
UTLonghorn83

Postby ptrack mike » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:58 pm

I only support PTO and PTS. You are going to have to post your PT2 issues in the PT2 Support forum so they can help you, and they will if you let them. Normally I would move this thread over there but this is a mostly PTO specific thread so I can't do that.
ptrack mike

Postby atg_dax » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:19 am

yea, all hands are from poker stars and from same session.
hands from tilt are stored on a different database and are sorted fine.

I just checked another database with OLD poker stars hands, and there they are sorted perfectly.

I noticed there is a differnce between the old database and the new one, in the new database (the one that dosent sort by date) when I access the replay option, at the top left corner the time of each hand is always 00:00 may be that is causing the problem ?

I wanted to attach a picture of the screen so you can see that the hands are not sorted by game number, they are in fact sorted randomally each time i press the game number colum.

what can i do ?
would you like me to send you the print screens ?
atg_dax

Next

Return to PTO Support