3 PTO/PAHUD errors

Any support related posts should go here.

Re: 3 PTO/PAHUD errors

Postby ptrack mike » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:40 pm

OK, maybe I'm missing something. How could you have rebuilt (I assume you mean re-import) 1.4 millions hands into PTO if, after uninstalling and reinstalling PTO and PostgreSQL, you got the errors you mentioned at the start of this thread. You wouldn't have been able to import any hands if you couldn't connect to PostgreSQL.
ptrack mike

Postby djfl » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:11 am

lol, ya you're missing something but only because I forgot to include it.

The original problem was that the database on my laptop was fine, but I made backup after backup and they wouldn't work on my desktop. It was a long back and forth between me and another mod from this forum I believe. Either way, we couldn't solve the problem so the answer was for me to un/reinstall. I don't think I removed programfiles/postgre tho, and that may be my prob now. I really don't wanna do any more un/reinstalling, but I'll do what I hafta.

Thanks again.
djfl

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:25 am

:D That was me you dealt with before. I remember this now.

Yes, since you have the backup file as well as all of the hands then go ahead and completely remove PostgreSQL like it says in that thread I referenced earlier. Then reinstall it again. Then try the Restore process first. If you still have issues like before with the Restore not working then you can always just re-import the 1.4 million hands as a last resort.
ptrack mike

Previous

Return to PTO Support