Full Tilt Update July 8, 2009

Any support related posts should go here.

Re: Full Tilt Update July 8, 2009

Postby ukeepguessin » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:40 pm

That is correct. No hands are importing, whether they are those I have played in the past or the ones I am currently playing.

I'm on a table now and it's reading but not importing.
ukeepguessin

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:01 pm

That is strange. You stated you downloaded the patch, but are you sure you installed it? What version number does it say at the top of the window when you run PTO?
ptrack mike

Postby ukeepguessin » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:04 pm

Version is 1.13.04
ukeepguessin

Postby ukeepguessin » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:05 pm

When this all first started, I downloaded the "i" patch and had the same issue. Then you posted the 1.13.04, so I downloaded and installed that one. I've tried rebooting afterward as well. No luck.
ukeepguessin

Postby ukeepguessin » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:18 pm

I reinstalled version "i" and tried import. The program just locked up and says "pto.exe" has stopped responding and then starts collecting information and shuts down.
ukeepguessin

Postby ptrack mike » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:03 am

Install the "k" patch that I just put at the beginning of this thread. When you import it may take a few minutes if you have a lot of hands played now. Just let it go until it finishes, even if it says it is not responding.
ptrack mike

Postby ukeepguessin » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:27 am

"K" patch installed, then tried "force import". It immediately goes to "pto.exe" stopped working, collects information and asks if I want to send information to microsoft. Regardless, if I choose to send information or cancel, the program terminates. When I click "see details", it shows "files that help describe the problem". There is one file displayed and this is it: C:\Users\Steve\AppData\Local\Temp\WER262C.tmp.hdmp.

At least with version "G", as opposed to "i" and "k", it would read but not import.

Hopefully, this helps in getting this problem solved.
ukeepguessin

Postby ptrack mike » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:56 am

OK, I'm hearing that some PTHv2 users are seeing a similar problem with their latest patch as well, and the two programs are currently using the same logic to handle this FTP issue. We're working on another way to handle this, but in the mean time try moving some of the hands out of the the FTP hand history folder temporarily and try the import again. Then move the files back and see if those files import without crashing.
ptrack mike

Postby ukeepguessin » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:11 pm

Still using PTO version "k", I made another directory called "hands" and moved everything from my hand history into there. I then deleted all of the files in the hand history directory. After getting on a table and playing, it would read and import the files without a problem.

When I tried moving all of the previous saved history files back into the hand history directory, PTO started to import and then went to "not responding". After that I deleted all of the files in the current hand history directory. When it started working again, the message was that they were imported with errors. Apparently, it's ok with the files going forward but any files that you've played in the past is the problem when you import.

I don't see this as horrible. Granted, I only have about 40k tracked hands and the most I have on a single player is around 1500k tracked. Some players styles have changed and some have gotten better but because I have that many tracked, it will take a long time for the average to catch up to give a true picture of how they are currently playing. I'm sure those of you with 100k or more hands tracked are probably not going to agree with that. Ideally, I wouldn't mind keeping all that I have from the past but something working is better than nothing at all for now.

The other thing: Even when reading and importing "new" files from today, ACEHUD is still not recognizing the tables. Was the ACEHUD issue supposed to be fixed?
If HUD would detect the tables, I would be ok for now until you can get the import problem fixed.

I see FTP released another update today. Does anyone know what that was supposed to fix?
ukeepguessin

Postby ukeepguessin » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Latest: After moving the files back into the current hand history folder, and using "repair a database", I now have all of the files from my former database useable and working without pto erroring out and shutting down. So it is possible that just database repair after installing the "k" version will fix the old files to be compatible with the new format?
ukeepguessin

PreviousNext

Return to PTO Support