Full Tilt Update July 8, 2009

Any support related posts should go here.

Re: Full Tilt Update July 8, 2009

Postby ptrack mike » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:55 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by "generic", but i'm using FTP autoimport one (the only one i know).
I click on FTP icon in PTO interface, and the window title says "Auto-Import Full Tilt Poker Hand Histories".

That's the correct one. A few people still seem to be having issues and we are working to try to find the cause. Keep watching this thread for updates.

EDIT: Do you have both hands played before the FTP July 8 update and hands played after the update in the hand history folder? I so try this: For the hands played before the July 8 update, use File > Import Hand Histories... Then manually move them out of your FTP Hand History folder so all that remains from now on will be new-format hand histories. These can only be imported using the Full Tilt auto-import window in PTO, so try import the new hands and let me know if that works without crashing.
ptrack mike

Postby violt » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:46 pm

ptrack mike wrote:EDIT: Do you have both hands played before the FTP July 8 update and hands played after the update in the hand history folder? I so try this: For the hands played before the July 8 update, use File > Import Hand Histories... Then manually move them out of your FTP Hand History folder so all that remains from now on will be new-format hand histories. These can only be imported using the Full Tilt auto-import window in PTO, so try import the new hands and let me know if that works without crashing.

I do have "Move processed files to X folder" option checked on, so all my old HH are moved to another folder. I didnt play on 8th, so eight fies that are in autoimport folder are all 9th or later, earliest of wich starts at:
12:03:15 ET - 2009/07/09
Still crashes everytime.

EDIT:
I have moved July 9th files to another folder and July 10th files imported fine. So there must be some problem with FTP's build of July 8th.
If i remember right they have released two updates, one 8th and one today.
violt

Postby ptrack mike » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Manually move those all files you have in your FTP hand history folder to another folder. Then play at another table or tables for a few hands. Then see if the auto-import works without crashing.
ptrack mike

Postby atg_dax » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:57 am

Are you using the Full Tilt auto-import window to import hands? The Generic auto-import window will not work for FTP hands anymore

all my hands are saved automaticaly at the FTP folder as a play,
I usally manually import the selected files, but all files since the change are not importing,
with the error being "File contains no Omaha hands or unable to determine what poker site this file came from."

i am currently working with version 1.13.04i

p.s hands from dates before the change are importing properly.
atg_dax

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:16 am

OK, at least for the time being these new FTP hand histories can only be imported using the Full Tilt auto-import window in PTO. The manual import will not work for now. Please use the Full Tilt auto-import window to import the files and let me know if there are any issues.
ptrack mike

Postby ukeepguessin » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:03 pm

Still can't get it to work. I've downloaded the patches and the updates and I've tried moving files to another folder.

It reads them but won't import them. When I try using auto-import, it comes up blank in the "move processed files to.....". If I try to choose the handhistory folder with my username it gives me an error message that it can't be a sub-folder?

Need help here...
ukeepguessin

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Are you sure you are using the Full Tilt auto-import window? The generic auto-import window won't work with Full Tilt hands anymore.

If I try to choose the handhistory folder with my username it gives me an error message that it can't be a sub-folder?

You can't make the processed folder the same as where FTP is putting the hands. You need to use a totally separate folder. Make a folder on your C drive called C:\processed and use that. Hopefully in the next patch the ability to automatically move the files there will be back.
ptrack mike

Postby billynuman » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Hi,

I'm afraid the "i" patch is not working yet (at least for me)
The full-tilt auto-import window recognices the number of files, but 0 hands are imported.

I am manually changing the format files from unicode to ansi, and then the hands are imported (and moved to my processed-hands fold)

Thnaks and regards.
billynuman

Postby ukeepguessin » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:31 pm

I guess I'm using the auto-import. When I click the icon for FTP after opening the program, it says auto-import.

As far as a new directory is concerned: I made a directory as suggested and it is C:\processed
It is reading the files but not importing them. Here is how the settings are on the auto-import window:
SETTINGS TAB:
1) enable logging is checked.. (as it was before)
2) move processed files to the following folders is set to the directory of C:\processed
3) auto-rate when importing is checked
OBSERVED HANDS TAB:
1) imported into "my first poker tracker omaha database"
2) Do not store the actual hand history text is NOT checked.
3) Do not import observed hands (I've tried it both checked and unchecked- same result, reads but won't import)
ukeepguessin

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:10 pm

ukeepguessin,
OBSERVED HANDS TAB:
1) imported into "my first poker tracker omaha database"
2) Do not store the actual hand history text is NOT checked.
3) Do not import observed hands (I've tried it both checked and unchecked- same result, reads but won't import)

Are these observed hands you are trying to import? If so observed hands are no longer created by FTP as stated in the first post of this thread. Are you also saying hands you played are not importing either?

billynuman, are you playing hands or trying to get observed hands? Are you sure PTO says it's running 1.13.04i when you run it?
ptrack mike

PreviousNext

Return to PTO Support