Tournament summaires problem

Any support related posts should go here.

Tournament summaires problem

Postby quaider » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:09 am

I think this has to do with the tounment summaies , but when i click on tournamets pto 1.13.04 freezes up (not responding) , it says retreiving blind summary in bottom left corner?
quaider

Re: Tournament summaires problem

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:12 am

Please post PTO questions in the PTO section of the forum - PT3 does not yet support Omaha, although we're aiming for an initial release of the omaha module sometime in the fall.
WhiteRider

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:34 am

Install the latest PATCH, version 1.13.05 from this link (MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE PATCH INSTALL, the second link on this page, and NOT the full version:
http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PTO/download.php

Does that help?
ptrack mike

Postby quaider » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:58 am

patches dont help , sorry bout wrong forum
quaider

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:17 pm

This sounds like a database problem. Have you tried repairing the database using the option for this on the Utilities menu?
ptrack mike

Postby quaider » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:29 am

I repaired the database and compacted it , it didn't help. I uninstalled and reinstalled pto and the tournament window opens now , there are no hands in there , they are on my computer, correct? How can i get them into pto and how exactly do i set up the folders so this doesnt happen again?

Also , before when when i opened the tourney window it would say x # of summaries havent been downloaded (or whatever) and i would have to get each summary manually and enter it , how can i set it up so it automatic do this.

Also i email pt to get new registration code for the newly installed pto they need just my email yes?

Also a bit off topic when i download a new patch there are a few different things to download do i download each one>

Tx
quaider

Postby ptrack mike » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:49 pm

I repaired the database and compacted it , it didn't help. I uninstalled and reinstalled pto and the tournament window opens now , there are no hands in there , they are on my computer, correct? How can i get them into pto and how exactly do i set up the folders so this doesnt happen again?

Move any files you have to the folder where PokerStars saves your hands, then open the PokerStars auto-import window and click Force Import. Let it go until it finishes.

Also , before when when i opened the tourney window it would say x # of summaries havent been downloaded (or whatever) and i would have to get each summary manually and enter it , how can i set it up so it automatic do this.

Open the File > Tournament Results Manual Entry > PokerStars window. Then click the Auto-Request Tourney Summaries... button.

Also i email pt to get new registration code for the newly installed pto they need just my email yes?

Use the support system for this and include you new product ID from the Help > About Poker Tracker window:
https://www.pokertracker.com/support/ne ... ?cat_id=97

Also a bit off topic when i download a new patch there are a few different things to download do i download each one>

For patched always download just the second link on that page.
ptrack mike

Postby quaider » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:16 am

Ok i have a bunch of tournament summaries in my email what do i do with them , how do I get them into pto?
quaider

Postby ptrack mike » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:54 am

Try using File>Import Hand Histories/Tournament Summaries. On that window click the button to get hands from Email, not pop3. It should present a list of the summaries from your inbox that you can import.
ptrack mike

Postby quaider » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:14 am

I auto requested pokerstars tournaments summary , I have alot to request , I requested 20 and tournament history window comes up in pokerstars lobby with "My last 1 tournaments" checked do I select this or do I have to enter each individual tournament ID ? If I have to enter each ID seperately Id rather skip it not that important to me and i just delete these tournaments and if so how do I do that?
quaider

Next

Return to PTO Support