Adding PS winnings incorrectly

Any support related posts should go here.

Adding PS winnings incorrectly

Postby will1001 » Fri May 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Hello,
I've updated to the latest 1.13.05h version, and tried to import the hands I've had a problem with again, but the problem continues. It is showing in the Amount Won tab about 2x as much as I have actually won. I've had correspondence with PokerStars about this issue, hoping that they owed me money :), which they do not :(. I ended up downloading the trial of PT3 and trying that out, and sure enough it comes up with the correct amount won. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
will1001

Re: Adding PS winnings incorrectly

Postby ptrack mike » Fri May 07, 2010 9:11 pm

I need more information. Normally I would say that you probably didn't import all the hands, but if you are saying you are importing the exact same hands into PT3 Omaha and the total is correct then something is obviously different. Are all the PokerStars hands in English? When you import the hands into PTO are there any import errors?
ptrack mike

Postby will1001 » Fri May 07, 2010 10:08 pm

Hey, there were no errors during import, I used the hands that PS support sent me, the text file. I wasn't aware that there was anything other than English HHs. I always have a filter on to just play at the USD tables in the PokerStars client. I played another session today and it has done the same thing. I usually use the auto-import feature. When I imported the HH file that Stars support sent me I created an entirely new database to double check. I don't know what else to tell you. I don't have any filters on that would affect this.
will1001

Postby ptrack mike » Sat May 08, 2010 7:58 am

I don't know what the problem could be. A large portion of PTO users use it with PS and I've never heard of this being a problem so it's got to be something on your system. Go to the Preferences tab and click the Remove All Filters button. If that doesn't show the correct totals then maybe you'll just have to use PT3 Omaha.
ptrack mike

Return to PTO Support