win rate per #players at table.

Ideas for future enhancements to PTS go here.

win rate per #players at table.

Postby akiba » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:55 pm

I really need to know the disparity in my win rate as the table goes from 3handed to 8 handed. Here's a curious fact: when I put my name in a gametime window and change the preferences from 2-2 players at the table(headsup) to 3-3 players at table(3handed) and on up to 8 handed, my name changes color from green to red at 8 handed(indicating that I have lost money at full tables). In some of my smaller databases, my name changes color more than once but tends to be green at shorthanded and go red somewhere at 6-8 handed. When I look at the bottom of my gametime window, however, my stats don't change and are still listed at the cumulative total. Would it be very hard to include a feature in the General preferences tab to break down statistics by # players at the table? It looks like alot of the work is finished. If PT knows I'm a loser 8 handed and a winner 7 handed, then the exact numbers must already be available right?
akiba

Re: win rate per #players at table.

Postby akiba » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:32 pm

correction: I meant to say my win total and bb/100 are staying the same , however I'm able to see my VPIP RZ% and #hands change from one situation to the next.
akiba

Return to PTS Feature Suggestions