Discounts for previous owner of PT2 and/or PAHUD

Frequently Asked Questions/Answers, Tutorials, and Common How To's

Moderator: Moderators

Discounts for previous owner of PT2 and/or PAHUD

Postby prajna » Wed May 21, 2008 12:44 am

This is a question we receive like 100 times a day, so I had to make a thread on this one. First off, the question:

"I own a copy of PT2 and/or PAHUD. Can I get a discount on PT3?"

The answer is a resounding YES but the discount is dependent upon two things: when you bought PT2 and/or PAHUD and when you will buy PT3. The discounts change depending on the time of this. You can check the schedule of discounts below:

Discount list for previous PT2 and/or PAHUD customers

Once you have an account created on pokertracker.com, please click on the tab at the top of this page named "home". Now on the left side of the new webpage, click on "My Account -> Order History". Look here. Do you see your previous orders? They should be attached to your account assuming the email address you used in this account is the same as the one you used to order the software.

What if you used a different email address?!?! Not hard at all, please link the old orders following the directions on the webpage you see. After your orders are in the list, once you proceed to checkout in your order, the discount will apply automatically.

If you don't' see the discount, please click ctrl-refresh and you will refresh directly from the website, not from cache memory.

~ Thomas
[Pokertracker support]
prajna

Return to FAQs, Tutorials, and How To's [Read Only]