FAQ: Poker site problems

Frequently Asked Questions/Answers, Tutorials, and Common How To's

Moderator: Moderators

FAQ: Poker site problems

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:34 pm

Everest won't auto import! I get the message "Unable to launch auto-import for site: Everest. Reason: Unable to monitor Everest directory: C:\Program Files\Everest Poker\history"
The Everest poker software deletes and recreates the hand history folder every time you start the software and play your first hand (so a new hand history file is wriiten).
You therefore need to play at least one complete hand before you start Auto Import at Everest or the hand history folder cannot be found.
Everest Configuration Guide

The stats don't line up with the right players on the HUD when I use preferred seating / auto-center.
Firstly, "sit me here" after joining a table doesn't work, you must use the auto-center or preferred seating option.
Please read the Tutorial: Preferred Seating.
This should work, but sometimes the registry setting that PT3 uses isn't available, please re-install your poker client, and make sure it is in English.
See PT3 HUD FAQ for more.

I don't see mucked cards at showdown.
Not all sites include mucked card information in their hand histories, in which case the mucked cards will not be available.
I'll try to compile a full list, so if anyone knows which sites do or don't, please PM me.
Full Tilt includes mucked cards only if you are dealt into the hand.
[edit]Apparently Everest now does include them.
iPoker includes them.
OnGame does not include them in the local hand histories they write to your computer.
WhiteRider

Return to FAQs, Tutorials, and How To's [Read Only]