Definitions

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Definitions

Postby Eagleheart75 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:23 pm

I am new to PT4 and I do not understand the terminology used. Is there anywhere on the software or website that I can get the Definitions to what the terms mean? An example : Live Amt BB.
Eagleheart75

Re: Definitions

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:43 pm

Using the "Configure -> Statistics" menu option in PokerTracker 4 you can view descriptions and formulas for all the statistics. To find the stat you want you can use the "Search" function in the Statistics window. Once the statistic is selected you can view a description and formula for it on the "Details" tab.
Flag_Hippo

Postby 4soul » Fri May 19, 2017 7:43 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Using the "Configure -> Statistics" menu option in PokerTracker 4 you can view descriptions and formulas for all the statistics. To find the stat you want you can use the "Search" function in the Statistics window. Once the statistic is selected you can view a description and formula for it on the "Details" tab.

This can be setup in the top near "average stack" to see how many BB you have left? It's usefull for see in 15-tabling or plus the "Zone M and S" ? :roll:
4soul

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 19, 2017 1:01 pm

There are built in stats for 'Live Amt BB' and 'M' which you can display in your HUD. If you want to display those stats just for you and position those near the table averages HUD group then you can place them in their own HUD group in the HUD Profile Editor and set the group property to 'Everyone But Hero'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby 4soul » Fri May 19, 2017 8:30 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:There are built in stats for 'Live Amt BB' and 'M' which you can display in your HUD. If you want to display those stats just for you and position those near the table averages HUD group then you can place them in their own HUD group in the HUD Profile Editor and set the group property to 'Everyone But Hero'.

thanks for the help....i saw that with the setup " hero only" it works , the "everyone but hero" put the bb on all the players.Happy azbout this change! :D
4soul

Return to PokerTracker 4